Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Macroeconomics School website – http://www.macroeconomics-school.com
Please read and review these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using this website (http://www.macroeconomics-school.com). By accessing or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions, you may not access or use the site.
Macroeconomics School will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website. However, by accessing or linking to this website, you assume the risk that this website and the content it contains, or may in the future contain, may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
Macroeconomics School assumes no obligation to update the content. Macroeconomics School may, in its discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the website (including any right to access and use the http://www.macroeconomics-school.com content) with or without cause by delivering notice to you.
This site is owned and managed by Macroeconomics School. All material on this site, including, but not limited to online courses, articles, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by Macroeconomics School or by other parties that have licensed their material to Macroeconomics School.
Material on this Web site is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Macroeconomics School. Use of the materials on any other Web site or networked computer or information technology environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of Macroeconomics School copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of and access to the http://www.macroeconomics-school.com content and the website using your name and sign-on email I.D. You agree to immediately notify http://www.macroeconomics-school.com if you become aware of any loss or theft of or any unauthorized use of a sign-on email I.D. You will provide http://www.macroeconomics-school.com with accurate, complete registration information (including in particular your e-mail address) if you wish to purchase or buy our online courses and inform http://www.macroeconomics-school.com of any changes to such information. For the purpose of confirming your compliance with these terms, http://www.macroeconomics-school.com reserves the right to monitor and record activity on the website, including access to the http://www.macroeconomics-school.com content.
You are solely responsible for the content you put out or your comments or messages posted on http://www.macroeconomics-school.com.You may not:
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any comment or message that is abusive, threatening or make any form of personal attack on another user or an employee of Macroeconomics School
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any comment or message containing content that is pornography, obscene, racist, homophobic or sexist or that contains any form of religious fundamentalism, bigotry or hate speech
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any comment or message that is illegal, libelous, defamatory or may prejudice ongoing legal proceedings or breach a court injunction or other order
- Post or otherwise publish any comment or message that contains a virus or other harmful component
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any comment or message that infringes copyright
When you transact on the Macroeconomics school website (http://www.macroeconomics-school.com), you agree to following terms of transactions:
- To make a transaction on the Macroeconomics school website, you agree to pay for the transaction
- Macroeconomics School reserves the right to refuse to offer its online course to anyone and also reserves the right to limit the order quantity of any online course
- Macroeconomics School reserves the right to change the price of its online courses in US$(for International Customers) and INR (for Indian Customers)
- You agree to buy an online course on the Macroeconomics School website (http://www.macroeconomics-school.com) at your own risk. An online course once sold cannot be returned back to Macroeconomics School
- Once you buy an online course on the Macroeconomics School website (http://www.macroeconomics-school.com), there will be no refunds or money back under any circumstances
- You may not share sign – up details to access any online course offered by Macroeconomics School through its website (http://www.macroeconomics-school.com). Sharing such information is in violation of this agreement
- When you buy an online course on the Macroeconomics School website (http://www.macroeconomics-school.com), you agree to our Terms & Conditions, Privacy & Security Policy and Legal Disclaimer
- Macroeconomics school makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any online courses sold on or through the Macroeconomics School website (http://www.macroeconomics-school.com)
Macroeconomics School reserves the right, at our complete discretion, to change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting revised terms on the site. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we may make to these Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these terms or other policies means you accept the changes.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Macroeconomics School and its employees from any and all claims and demands, including lawyer's fees, due to or arising from your use of the website (http://www.macroeconomics-school.com), its contents and online courses provided or sold through this website or any services related to the courses offered through this website.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with law prevalent in India. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute, which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms & Conditions or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts in India. You agree to submit to personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
Those who access this website (http://www.macroeconomics-school.com) and purchase the online courses through this website from any part of the world or location worldwide, do so entirely at their risk, responsibility and initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.